On-Demand Webinar: Lessons for HR in Building a Service Excellence Culture
By Ron Kaufman
What is HR’s role in creating a strong and sustainable service culture?
In this fast-paced webinar, Ron Kaufman answers these 7 questions many more from the global audience.
- What is a service excellence culture? And why is it important in the organization’s context?
- There’s a growing emphasis on treating employees as customers within the HR function. What can HR professionals learn from research on customer service excellence?
- Based on your interactions and studies in the business community, what is the one thing that employers get wrong about a service culture?
- Getting all stakeholders onboard and driving cultural change is a difficult exercise. How should HR professionals address this challenge?
- Launching transformative initiatives is one step close to bringing change, but sustaining them is the more difficult exercise. What are your tips for sustaining a culture of service excellence?
- How can you get the senior leadership to play an active role in driving the initiative?
- What are some of the most compelling examples that you can share on the topic?
Watch now! If you have more questions to ask, send to Contact@UpliftingService.com
Next Post: Heading to Sydney for the Salesforce World Tour 2019
Previous Post: Making Melbourne a Better City by Connecting People with “The Government You Can Touch”