Achieving Superior Service™ (Course 100)
Achieving Superior Service teaches fundamental service principles to raise service levels and improve the customer experience at every point of contact. In this essential two-day course, participants learn a common service language and apply proven techniques to quickly solve service problems and boost service performance.
This course should be attended by everyone who serves anyone, at all levels in the organization.
Program 101: Stepping UP!™
You can achieve the highest levels of service
- Recognize different levels of internal and external service
- Understand why service must continuously improve to maintain customer satisfaction
- Commit to upgrading service performance
- Identify specific action steps to improve
- Understand the Six Levels of Service
- Appreciate rising customer expectations
- Discover why today’s standards are not good enough for tomorrow
- Learn to set service improvement goals
- Develop team and personal action plans
Program 102: Perception Points™
Improving your service transactions
- Map the flow of your service transactions
- Identify key internal and external perception points
- Apply the Six Levels of Service to all perception points
- Create action steps to upgrade key points in all five senses
- Learn how to map out service transactions
- Discover how customers perceive your service
- Understand the power in ‘moments of truth’
- Identify your service vulnerabilities
- Commit to specific improvements
Program 103: The Big Picture™
The experience your customers value
- Understand how customers get service value from your organization
- Identify key categories where you can increase service value
- Evaluate the experience you currently deliver and set goals for the future
- Create plans to add more value in each category
- Discover the four value categories: primary product, delivery systems, service mindset and ongoing relationships
- Learn proven techniques to boost your performance in each category
- Identify practical steps to add service value now
Program 104: Uplifting Service Champions™
Taking responsibility for service
- Discover the Five Styles of Service
- Identify which styles of service are appropriate at different times
- Learn why blame, shame and excuses are poor responses to service problems
- Take personal responsibility for service improvement with specific action plans
- Experience the Five Styles of Service in action
- Learn which styles are best for you and your customers
- Eliminate blame, feeling shame and making excuses
- Take personal responsibility to upgrade your service and uplift your service culture
Build and use a common service language
Uplifting Service College builds a common service language throughout all levels in your organization and among internal and external service providers.
This means everyone understands and applies the same service principles in their work every day. This common service language is essential to building a superior service culture.
A common service language enables your staff to communicate easily and quickly address a wide range of service situations.
To ensure consistently high quality learning, Uplifting Service College features video-based instruction with Ron Kaufman, the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting customer service.
Certified Course Leaders provide relevant service examples, lead customized exercises and facilitate group discussions.
This approach guarantees engaging and effective programs with easy application of key learning points and practical action steps for everyone.
Course 100: Achieving Superior Service™ includes four half-day programs usually conducted over two consecutive days. These programs may also be conducted in half-day sessions to suit your operational needs.
Flexible program delivery
- Introduction: 10 minutes
- Video lesson: 15 minutes
- Team exercise: 20 minutes
- Video example: 15 minutes
- Application exercise: 20 minutes
- Group discussion: 20 minutes
- Video summary: 15 minutes
- Learning quiz: 10 minutes
- Personal action plan: 15 minutes
- Team action plan: 20 minutes
Certified Course Leaders
All Course Leaders complete a three-day Course Leader Certification Program conducted by a College Master Trainer.
Internal Certified Course Leaders from your organization expand the impact of Uplifting Service College and help you quickly build a superior service culture.
Internal Certified Course Leaders provide increased cost savings, greater flexibility in course delivery, effective customization of course exercises and attractive career development for your staff.
Contact Us today to conduct Uplifting Service education in your organization.
Interested in becoming an Uplifting Service delivery partner? Click here for more information.